Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8 Months

Sierra's first Easter!!!





Mama's "look" in the car to try and keep baby from screaming.  It usually works:)


We enjoyed some beautiful weather this month!  Sierra LOVES being outside. 



My doll baby is all smiles in an outfit from when I was a wee one



She learned to play peek-a-boo this month.  Sometimes she forgets to cover her eyes.


She started teething and so we are practicing "brushy brushy"


Discovering her shadow.....


Sweetest baby girl ever.  I may be slightly biased:)

Some other things Sierra learned to do this month are drink from a straw, wave and say "bye bye" and she uses sign language for "more".  She can walk as long as she is holding onto something.  She also had her first tooth come through about a week before she turned 9 months old.  She's getting to be such a big girl.  She is learning every day and it I'm so glad that I get to be there for every milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment